How to Setup Android Device
1. On your Android Device, locate the Play Store or Google Store’
2. Search for ‘IPTV Smarters’ and download the app
3. Open the app and choose ‘Login with Xtream Codes API’
4. Fill in the fields as below
Any Name: ANYNAME
Username: (You get this from the link we sent you in the email or SMS)
Password: (You get this from the link we sent you in the email or SMS
5. Click ‘Add User’
6. IPTV Smarters should start downloading the list and will open up the app
7. Go to Settings -> Stream Format -> Set to MPEGTS (.ts)
8. Save changes and you’re good to go!
*PROTIP: There are many other IPTV Player apps which work on the Android Devices, so you can search for more players in the store and choose the one you prefer, however the one above is organised and we do recommend it to our users.
How to Setup on Amazon Firestick
1. On your Firestick go to ‘Settings’ from the ‘Menu’ and click on ‘Device’
2. Click on the Developer Options and select ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option to turn it on
3. Once you have completed the previous step go to the Homescreen of your Firestick and locate the ‘Downloader’ app.
4. In Downloader, search for http://troypoint.com/smarters and click ‘GO’
5. This will download an app called IPTV Smarters
6. Once installed, open the app and click ‘Add New User’
7. Choose ‘Xtream Codes API’
8. Once signed up with us, we will provide you with the details you need to enter there to get Live TV Instantly on your device. NOTE When using IPTV Smarters, the URL you need to input is – http://TVService.pro
How to Setup IPTV on SMART TV?
Download DUPLEX PLAY App On Your Smart TV
Open DuplexPlay App
Send Us Device ID & Key
How to Setup on iPhone + Apple Devices
1. Download ‘GSE SMART IPTV’ from the App Store
2. On the top left corner, click the 3 lines to open up the Menu
3. Go to ‘Remote Playlist’ and hit the ‘+’ sign in the top right corner
4. Name the playlist ‘VultureIPTV’
5. Enter the M3U URL you received in the email after purchasing (Long URL Link)
6. Select ‘Add’
7. Click on the Playlist you just added and you’re good to go!
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I placed the order?
We process all the orders manually. usually it’s instantly delivered but please allow some extra time to receive the order.
How long does it take to setup?
You don’t need to be a tech person to install our services. We provide you with the complete instructions on how to install and use it. It takes 10,15 minutes to setup then just login and start watching. If you face any difficulties just speak to our live support team and they will be happy to help.
How long does it take to receive the order?
We usually deliver the order instantly. But please allow upto 5 hours to receive the email.
The Movies/Series I want to watch is not on the list how can i request?
Please talk to our live support team or drop us an email and we will try our best to add your requested movie/series if it’s available.
What do I need in order to use your service.
All you need is an internet connection, firestick, androidbox, smart tv, mag,iPhone, Apple tv or any other android supported device. everything is pre-setup you just need to login and start watching.
Am I able to watch IPTV on several devices simultaneously with a single subscription?
Unfortunately, you won’t have the ability to do this. Using a single account for multiple connections can result in your IP address and username being blocked. With that said, you do have the ability to buy an additional connection for an extra fee.
How can i add an additional device to a subscription
Speak to us on live chat or drop us an email for the quote
Which Devices do you support?
We Support, Firestick, Androidbox, Android phone, Laptop, Apple tv, iPhone, Magbox, Smart tv, and many more. Please check with us.
Can I turn my television into a smart TV with an Android TV box device?
Sure. This is achievable since you can set up certain apps from the Google Play store, which will make your television somewhat interactive. Other apps can be used on your television, too, including Skype, Firefox, and Gmail!
A movie I’m watching often buffers. Why?
At times, you might endure buffering as a result of high traffic or slow speeds on the internet. If buffering issues are persistent, try holding down the “Pause” button for up to 15 seconds before resuming the movie. This often rectifies the buffering issue.
Why am I having buffering problems on some channels?
To begin with, inspect your router or modem and ensure they are plugged in. Restart both before reviewing the settings of each device that are running your IPTV subscription. If the problems persist, your ISP might be blocking traffic for IPTV. Try out another ISP connection to resolve this. The problems should end once you do.